WE’D LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO THE IOWA AGD!
Membership in the AGD provides general dentists, students, and dental team members with the education, advocacy, and information they need to advance themselves in the dental profession while providing their patients with the best care possible. AGD membership represents a dedication to lifelong learning and overall oral health for the public.
Here’s 10 Reason’s You’ll Love Being Part of our Association:
- Membership Dues: 1/3 of the cost compared to other organizations…..AND we represent YOU, the GENERAL DENTIST!
- Successful Mastertrack Program! You can join anytime regardless of fellowship/mastership status. Earn CE hours as well as get an opportunity to collaborate with colleagues in a study club setting!
- Outstanding Continuing Education programs!
- IAGD Annual Meeting: New and improved meeting! We have exhibits, prize drawing and FABULOUS CE! As a Iowa AGD member, you also receive a substantial discount on your registration fee!
- Endorsed Programs Locally!
- IAGD Newsletter! Stay in the know about what’s going on with AGD in a state, regional, and national level.
- Advocacy and Representation on a state level!
- Active Board of Directors!
- Hassle-free CE Submission! We’ll submit your completed CEs from our meetings for National AGD’s records to organize and keep in one place.
- All the National Level Benefits of AGD: Here’s a list of the national level benefits you’ll receive as an AGD member: